An Undergraduate Certificate in Biblical Counselling provides students with the opportunity to study for biblical counselling at an introductory level enabling them to gain the foundational knowledge, skills and abilities required commencing serving in a church counselling or chaplaincy context.
This Undergraduate Certificate will enable students to move toward upskilling and employment within a church or a parachurch context. The award is designed to upskill established ministers or counsellors and give a basic introduction to biblical counselling theories and practices to enable students to serve within their field of choice within the pastoral, counselling or chaplaincy vocations.
One trimester (3 months) full-time or part time equivalent
Available: In-Class, Virtual, Online
This course is not available to International Students
On successful completion of this award, you can continue studying for….
• Associate Degree in Counselling
• Bachelor of Counselling
Course ID: CRS1401336
CRICOS Code: N/A
Course Level: Undergraduate
Number of Subject: 4
Total Credit Points: 24
Fees: Up-front and FEE-HELP
Scholarship Available: Yes (subject to approval)
Course taught at 29 George Street Burwood NSW 2134
Modes of Delivery
In-Class, Virtual, Online
- Satisfactory completion of Year 12 Higher School Certificate, or it’s equivalent.
- Mature age (aged 20 and over) entry into undergraduate courses
- Portfolio entry is open to school leavers. Portfolio entry is ideal if you are a:
- – school leaver who is not eligible for an ATAR
- – non-school leaver electing portfolio entry or who did not qualify through another pathway
- One trimester (3 months) full-time studying 4 subjects, or part time equivalent
- Must be completed within 3 years.
- Each subject requires 9 hours of study per week, which includes lectures, readings and assignments.
Trimester One (Compulsory)
Biblical Counselling and Psychological Theories
Biblical Interpretation: Theory and Practice
Electives (One only)
History of Soul Care