- Apply Now by completing the Online Application Form
Your application will be assessed to ensure you meet the entry requirements.
You should have reviewed the:
- Engagement Prior to Enrolment Policy
- English Language Requirements
- ACCS International Student Handbook and Guide
- Student Application and Admission Policy
- Formalisation of Enrolment and Written Agreements Policy
- National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2018
You are required to upload the following documents:
- Scanned copy of your passport details
- IELTS results or equivalent (if relevant)
- Evidence of secondary school completion
- Previous study testamurs and transcripts (if relevant)
- Other relevant documents
- Letter of Offer
If your application is accepted you will be issued with a Letter of Offer, which you are required to return signed.
- Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
Upon receipt of your signed Letter of Offer, you will be issued with a Confirmation of Enrolment, which you are required to return with payment of the first trimester’s fees.
You are required to submit the CoE with your visa application to the Australian Government’s Department of Home Affairs for processing.
The following are Australian College of Christian Studies’ staff who can assist overseas students or applicants: