Counselling and other serving professionals are required to have self care practices in place in order to sustain themselves in their daily work. It is for their own wellbeing and the wellbeing of others. It is difficult to care for others well if you are not well cared for yourself.
YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN US FOR A DAY of LEARNING ABOUT CARING FOR YOURSELF
…to explore ways we can learn of the importance of SELF CARE in order to better serve others.
Our presenters include:
- Dr Anne Dryburgh, Certified counsellor, working cross-culturally in Belgium
- Mrs Kerrie Merchant, Head of Counselling at ACCS
- Mr Paul Smith, Past Counselling student
- Others involved in a ministry or field of care
SATURDAY 21st March 2020
Commencing at 9.00 for 9.30 start until 3.30
- Morning tea will be provided
- Lunch can be purchased from a variety of venues near by
At Australian College Christian Studies
Level 2/29 George St BURWOOD
Have a question?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Call on 028775 3129